Friday, July 14, 2017

A Smile Says It All...


I love the discovery of working on an image, automotive or otherwise and making something interesting. I also love seeing it going to art lovers who appreciate what I saw when working on the image. I did a series of these botanical prints that started out as B/W images, and then by bringing them to life by adding color to them using photoshop. This one was recently sold during on a open studio night to a blog follower. Thanks Keith and Nancy, I hope you enjoy it!

By the way, I have two different automotive events coming up where I'll be showing my art. So save these dates. The first, August 3rd evening, a Pre-Pebble Beach party being held at the Rancho Santa Fe Motor Club in Vista. Then second, August 14th-20th in Carmel, for the Monterey Car Week. The artist reception will be on Thursday, August 17th at the Gallery by the Sea Carmel. I'll be sending more info about both these in following posts. Until then, keep your foot on go peddle!

No comments:

Post a Comment