Sunday, April 22, 2018

Mission Federal ArtWalk

How time flies! It doesn't seem like a year ago I was set up in San Diego's Little Italy doing ArtWalk. However, this year is special to me. I was chosen to be one of eight "Featured Artists" out of 350 artist participating!  I'll be there with my fine art automotive images at the southwest corner on India St. and Cedar St. My booth is 318 on Cedar St. just across the street from the Burger Lounge, how convenient!

I hope you can join me for the 34th annual Mission Federal ArtWalk, San Diego's premier arts and culture event. It's next weekend, free and covers 17 blocks with the two day festival with painting, sculpture, glass work, jewelry and of course photography. The times are 11:00 to 6:00pm both days.

You can find out more info here: www.artwalksandiego.org/missionfederal/ 




2 comments: