Friday, May 18, 2018

Just Thinking To Myself


Just thinking to myself. What if you printed your photos an no one ever saw them? That would be a shame...  Well, I just want to say thanks for tuning in to my email/blog. I feel pretty lucky to have you guys checking out my images, and in response to my last post, two "Ultimate Weapon" framed prints went to collectors!

Now for a shameless plug. I've added quite a few new images throughout my photo site, and if you haven't been there recently, you should check it out. If there is something you like, you can order it off the site with or without mats and frames, or contact me directly. The link: JohnStraubImageWorks.com

Let me know if you find something that you gotta have, and don't forget to forward this email to your other half for birthday ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment